Sunday, August 28, 2011

The short answer is YES!

I seem to get a lot of emails these days asking me if I'm still available to do renderings for individuals. I may be a bit low-key these days due to all of the other things going on (opening our shop, building SEMA projects, doing art for Hot Wheels) but the short answer is YES! I am absolutely available to help you with your project renderings. Whether it's a simple rendering or a very involved design project, I am happy to be a part of it! As always, I'm available via email at kris@carsbykris.com or over the phone at 760.481.5542.

When emailing me about a rendering you're looking to have done, be sure to include a little info about your car, what your goals are, and your contact info so we can stay in touch!

I look forward to being a part of your projects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home