Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Cars by Kris has been up to lately.

I may have said that 2010 was going to be BIG earlier this year when we started our truck project, but apparently I had no idea just how big. In early 2010 I was contacted by Mattel as they had seen some of my work and were interested in working with me on a project. After an enjoyable sit-down with a few of the folks over there I came to find out that they were getting ready to revamp the "look" of their Hot Wheels packaging for 2011 and wanted me to be a part of that revamp. Needless to say it was an incredible honor to be picked by Mattel to be a part of one of their biggest product lines.

I've been pretty busy over the past year having worked on a TON of cars and have had the pleasure of working with some truly great people at Mattel. I've held off on posting about this as I've been waiting for some of the cars I worked on to come out. Now that a handful of them have hit the shelves, I'm excited to share some of the work I've done so far!

Here is just a taste: